Arthritis Joint Pain: A Step-By-Step GuideSeptember 24, 2018
Table of Contents
Are you suffering from joint pain? No worries, here we are to provide you with the best solution.
If you want to get rid of that sturdy pain, then you are at the right place. You will be free from all sorts of joint pain and live to the fullest. No more waiting as the up-coming happy days will lead you to walk and run freely.
Prior to knowing the curing process, we must have a look on the causes, effects, and prevention procedures of Arthritis joint pain.
Here we will guide you through a step by step process over all the matters that are concerned with the problem of Arthritis Joint Pain.
Arthritis is all related to joint pains and it becomes swollen, reddened, and very painful. It is a state of inflammation where the victim suffers much for the pain. Arthritis is a physical problem which is connected with the joints and bones, such as knees, fingers, wrists or hips.
There are other types of Arthritis which affect other organs and tissues including our skin. Arthritis may be found in 1-5 of the adults. This problem is mainly common among people who belong to the old age group. However, Arthritis can also be found in other age groups.
Key points about Arthritis
There are certain facts about Arthritis which should be remembered. Some of these facts are:
- Arthritis describes around 200 conditions which affect joints. It is termed as a rheumatic condition.
- Osteoarthritis is one of the most common forms of Arthritis.
- Rheumatic conditions involve stiffness, aching, pain, and swelling in one or more joints.
- Arthritis such as rheumatic and lupus affect multiple organs at a time.
As there are different forms of Arthritis so the cause may not be specific. But you will notice some of the changes in your body which indicates Arthritis.
- The old-age tend the bones to be shabby.
- Most of the Arthritis is common in women except ‘gout’ which is found more in men.
- Genes may also cause some of the types of Arthritis, such as lupus, ankylosing spondylitis, and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Carrying excess weight may affect knees which lead to Arthritis.
If you are ever caught by different types of Arthritis, then you may have the following symptoms:
- The joints of your body may start becoming stiff or swollen.
- The joints which have severe pain may look slightly red in colour and gives a warm feeling.
- You will face trouble while moving, walking or running.
- You will face many challenges in doing everyday tasks.
The symptoms may vary according to the time. It may range from mild to severe. Some of the symptoms may remain constant where others may come and go.
If you find any such symptoms, then you should immediately visit an Orthopaedic who can prescribe you with good medicines keeping in mind your other health related issues.
There are many possible ways to cure the Arthritis which may involve:
- Proper medication from a successful Orthopaedic
- Physical therapy sometimes helps to cure the pain for a long time.
- Apply aiding materials like splints.
- You should have an accurate weight in order to prevent Arthritis.
- If you do not take care of your Arthritis problem, then it may lead you towards surgery.
How to prevent Arthritis?
Prevention is better than cure, right? We should always try to prevent diseases before it attacks us. So here you go with some sort of Arthritis prevention plan:
- Remain active. Do not feel lazy to move even when you are caught by Arthritis.
- Exercise regularly. It can help to move easily, lessen the disability and pain.
- Examine your weight at regular intervals. If you put on extra weight, it may lead you towards Arthritis or other health-related issues.
- Do not leave the treatment. If you are under treatment then you might feel to take a break. Do not think as continuous treatment will aid you to avoid permanent joint damage.
Create a free Arthritis society!!