How to Know About Causes of Cervical PainSeptember 17, 2018
Genital skin is very sensitive, in women; the cervical pain is the path from the cervix to the cervical pain. Cervical pain l pain or discomfort is often the result of the problem of physical or chemical instruments. If you feel itching or burning sensation in the cervical pain l area, consult the doctor as soon as possible. At the right time, treatment can relieve you, most of the pain in the cervical pain is pain during sex or after that there are many reasons, so let’s know about causes of cervical pain –
Causes of cervical pain
In some women, the problem of pain in the cervical pain is found, although such a problem can be seen for many reasons, such as during sex. Especially when a woman first gets sex, the main reason for the pain is that the cervical pain l muscles have to be very tight. Mostly it occurs when the cervical pain l muscles are pulled and swelling occurs. In this case, women suffer a lot during sex. However, if you have sex problems after having sex more than once, then it is a matter of concern. In such a situation, it is very important to know why pain arises during sex.
Symptoms of pain in the cervical pain
Symptoms of pain and discomfort in the cervical pain vary depending on different reasons. Stress on the cervical pain during sex can be the cause of pain. On the contrary, the lack of lubricant during sex also causes pain.
Experiencing one or more of the following symptoms may occur if you have pain in the cervical pain :
- Burning of cervical pain during sex or later
- Different kind of pain
- Prick and burning
- Pain or burning during sex
- Incontinence or burning sensation while piss
If your cervical pain is caused by an infection, you may also get abnormal cervical pain l discharge. For example, it may look different from normal or may contain odor. This may indicate bacterial infection or yeast infection in the cervical pain .
Possible causes of cervical pain l pain are:
- Due to lack of estrogen due to menopause, cervical pain l atrophy – in this stage the skin near the genitals becomes rustic and thin.
- Due to changes in hormones due to first-time sex or after marriage, hormonal changes of various crosses occur in the body due to which there may be pain in the cervical pain .
- Lengthening of penis during sex, one of the reasons for the pain can be that your partner’s penis is too long. Because, due to the length of the penis, it touches the cervix during sex, causing pain problems.
- Deficiency of lubricants – Many women is troubled by the problem of dryness of their cervical pain, which causes pain problems during sex. Because, due to dryness in the cervical pain, friction occurs during sex, and this is the reason that there is pain during sex. In this case, pain caused by precipitation by using lubricants can be reduced.
The main cause of pain in the cervical pain is pain during sex, which is called Dyspepsia. This is the therapeutic term used for painful sexual intercourse. This is due to inadequate lubrication during hormonal changes or decrease in sexual arousal or libido during sex.